All payments made through PayPal are covered by PayPal buyer protection, ensuring 100% cover of item value in case of non-arrival of NON-HANDMADE items, shipping is non-refundable.
HANDMADE items are shipped tracked/signed for via Royal Mail and we do not claim responsibility for lost packages, as this would need to be taken up with the carrier.
We will ship the item ONLY once payment has been confirmed.
If an item is handmade it is made to order. Please make sure that you are aware of our current made to order time (8-18 working days as of 13/08/20). Working days do not include weekends.
If you need an item urgently, it can be prioritised up to a week’s notice for an extra £5 – if you would like this service please contact us via email or instagram.
By purchasing through us, you agree that you acknowledge our turnaround time and that depending on how busy we are it can be a few days longer.
Please do not contact us for an order update if the current turnaround time estimate has not passed, otherwise this slows us down.
I cannot guarantee shipping times, if the item has not arrived after 12 working days for UK and 20 for Europe after you have received a dispatch notification, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact the shipping company to locate the parcel.
We have basic tracking for most of our parcels (mostly just recorded delivery), the status being available on request.
Please ensure you have selected the correct shipping option and destination.
Untracked shipping – if you have selected the untracked shipping option, please bear in mind that we are not liable if the parcel is lost or delayed. 99% of our international parcels are successfully delivered but please be aware that there is always a risk.
Tracked & Signed For – once you order has been made and shipped we will have a tracking number available for your parcel on request. Tracked & Signed for parcels are covered in the event of loss and tend to be delivered quicker than untracked parcels.
We do not manufacture some of our clothes but select them from different designers so combined orders can sometimes come in multiple packages.
Orders cannot be cancelled once they have begun being processed.
NON-handmade items: We do not accept returns due to sizing as our measurements are listed on our website – if you have any sizing questions feel free to ask prior to purchase. Exchanges in under 7 days of reception are accepted if the item is not hand-made.
If the item is made-to-order we offer free alterations in under 14 days of reception. The items will need to be unworn, buyer pays return postage. As each time takes an enormous amount of time and resources, and that each item is made specifically for each customer we do not accept returns. Please ensure that you are aware of this before purchase.
Reflective items: when buying from our “Rainbow Reflective” range, you acknowledge that the fabric is not constitutively “lit up” and needs white light to become rainbow. Any bright white light or phone camera with flash will work. A refund will not be issued if you were not aware of the material’s technology.
Exchanges can be made in some circumstances, contact us for more info.
Please contact us if the item is damaged or faulty – a return or partial refund will be accepted in this case.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram for 10% off next purchase!
Our garms are carefully handmade with love for you and need to be treated as such!
Please only hand wash/cold wash your pieces (especially reflective) inside out.
The reflective fabric we use is fragile as the ink is printed on the fabric so if you are too rough with it it may rub off. However, we do ensure that the fabric we buy is of the best quality available so if you handle with care it should last you a long time.
TREES FOR THE FUTURE
We realise that the textile industry has a massive impact on the planet and our climate, so we have decided that for every order on our website we will be helping plant 10 trees in collaboration with TreesForTheFuture, this will involve funding the purchase of 10 saplings that will be planted throughout Africa, please check out www.trees.org for more info!
Check out how much we’ve raised so far here:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.